Aims and Values
• To maximise the potential of all students and to help them develop confidence and pride in their achievements.
• To promote a positive work ethic through a climate of high expectations for students, staff and parents.
• To encourage students to become flexible and independent Learners.
• To encourage students to develop reasoned attitudes, values and beliefs in preparation for lifelong learning.
• To enable students to develop and maintain positive relationships through respect for themselves and others.
In this school we strive to establish and maintain:
• A caring, considerate and compassionate community where individuals are treated with care and respect.
• A recognition of and respect for the uniqueness of human beings and their individual learning needs.
• A right of access to Learning opportunities regardless of ethnicity, gender, class, religion, stage of development, age or personal circumstance.
• An equal esteem for all people as Learners, regardless of ethnicity, gender, class, religion, stage of development, age or personal circumstance.
View our latest prospectus...
View events at Smestow School...
Are you interested in training to become a Primary or Secondary teacher?
Play Unified is an international initiative to use the power of the red ball to help mainstream and children with special needs to play with and against each other. On Wednesday Leo, Charley and Jeevan refereed at the inaugural primary football festival at Walsall...read more
More Year 11 Prom photos can be found on the School Facebook...read more
On Thursday 29th June all students took part in an Interactive Careers Event. The event hosted over 30 different exhibitors from sectors as diverse as construction and engineering to childcare and media. Students spent time engaging with employers and universities to...read more
Please click on this link to enter feedback for the Interactive Careers Fayreread more