Aims and Values
• To maximise the potential of all students and to help them develop confidence and pride in their achievements.
• To promote a positive work ethic through a climate of high expectations for students, staff and parents.
• To encourage students to become flexible and independent Learners.
• To encourage students to develop reasoned attitudes, values and beliefs in preparation for lifelong learning.
• To enable students to develop and maintain positive relationships through respect for themselves and others.
In this school we strive to establish and maintain:
• A caring, considerate and compassionate community where individuals are treated with care and respect.
• A recognition of and respect for the uniqueness of human beings and their individual learning needs.
• A right of access to Learning opportunities regardless of ethnicity, gender, class, religion, stage of development, age or personal circumstance.
• An equal esteem for all people as Learners, regardless of ethnicity, gender, class, religion, stage of development, age or personal circumstance.
View our latest prospectus...
View events at Smestow School...
Are you interested in training to become a Primary or Secondary teacher?
Head of Art Mr Mayor is very kindly raffling one of his original paintings to help fundraising tomorrow at Smestow - Tickets are on sale now for £1 and multiple entries are allowed. All proceeds will go to Children in Need.read more
Smestow was represented on the famous green benches in Westminster when one of our pupils took part in a unique debate in Parliament. Mille Betteridge joined members of the UK Youth Parliament from across the country for the debate in the House of Commons on Friday...read more
Go follow @SmestowPE for up to date results and fixture info...
Today, Members of Youth Parliament will debate the 5 topics from the Make Your Mark consultation. The debate will b… t.co/3TVXTzjFHK