Induction and Lessons
Welcome Y6 to your induction lessons. During the next two/three weeks we have set you a combination of core lessons and fun challenge/project based tasks. All the lessons are available for you now, so if you need to change the order or times that is ok. The timetable will remain the same for the three week period, you will see that lessons are numbered week 1, 2 and 3. There is only one challenge for each subject as they are more project based so will take longer period of time to complete.
- Please click on the link for the subject you would like to complete
- Open the PowerPoint and click- slide show- from beginning
- The PowerPoint will then begin and you will hear your teacher providing you with instructions or you will be able to click through the PowerPoint yourself
- How you present your work is up to you.
- When you have completed your work or challenge you need to send it to Transition@smestow.org
- Your teachers will then mark your work and the students who have put in the most effort or got all of the work correct will be entered into the prize draw
- All nominations and prize winners will have their work put on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
|Time||11 - 12am||1 - 2pm|
Good luck with the induction lessons. We look forward to seeing all the excellent work that you are going to produce. If you have any issues with the work or simply need some help then please feel free to get in contact with us via the transition email.