Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Free School Meal Voucher Scheme. Read More
Following a confirmed COVID case and the required self-isolating procedures for key members of staff in the Academy, we are unable to reopen safely on Monday 2 November. The self-isolation of these staff ends on Tuesday 3rd November when we intend to reopen. Also, due to unforeseen circumstances the academy is to organise an additional Inset Day on Friday 6th November.
Please follow the advice below
- Students can contact staff during normal work hours with questions about work
- Students must use your school email address to contact staff
- To email staff please search for their second name in outlook
- Usual safeguarding procedure will be adhered to should any conversation concern members of staff.
- Attachments of any kind will not be allowed, please use the Student Portal hand in system to hand in work
- Every effort will be made by staff to answer any questions within a working day.
If you would like more information about joining the Trust, or would like an informal chat about our work, please don’t hesitate to call Professor Michelle Shaw on: 01902 518592. JOIN THE TRUST