How Teachers will set
work for your child
The school has assigned subject specialist teachers to each student in the school from Y7-Y13 over the period of closure. They will be setting independent work to complete on a week-by-week basis. Guidance on how to access this work is below:
- There will be a named teacher in charge of setting work for each subject and for each student.
- This work can be found by accessing the Student Portal and selecting the appropriate year group and subject.
- In this folder will be a word document titled ‘Instructions’, in this document teachers will leave instructions and links to resources for students to complete on a weekly basis.
- Every four weeks teachers will set an assessment – students will complete this and place the work into a subject folder
- We will make a video detailing these steps in due course.